Looking for a quick, easy and filling snack? This protein cookie is simple to make and delicious to eat. This recipe makes 5 cookies, approximately 151 calories each. Store any you don’t eat in the refrigerator to preserve and enjoy at a later date. You can vary the recipe by making the cookies smaller, using less/more cinnamon, adding different fruits or adding nuts.
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 tsps cinnamon
- Dash of baking powder
- ½ cup raisins
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 1 tbsp Mike’s Mix Ground Flax Seed
- 1 serving (heaping scoop) Mike’s Mix All-Natural Protein
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly spray a cookie sheet with oil of your choice.
- In a large bowl, mash bananas until creamy. Add cinnamon, baking powder, oatmeal, flax, protein, raisins and any other ingredients you desire. Mix well.
- Scoop mounds of mixture onto the sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Eat and enjoy!