My 6 year old son, Sawyer, wouldn’t leave me alone while I made these delicious little bites of protein. He had spotted the chocolate chips long before I actually started mixing. Thankfully, this recipe is quick and easy to make and he didn’t have to wait long before his opportunity to taste test.
This no bake recipe produces the perfect snack that is easy to eat on the go. You can change up the ingredients as necessary; try with almond butter (or any other nut butter), add cocoa, vanilla, cinnamon, etc.
You can see the very tip of Sawyer’s thumb in the above photo, giving his official thumbs up on the treat.
- 1/3 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup Mike’s Mix Honey Powder
- 1 scoop Mike’s Mix Whey Protein
- 3 tablespoons Mike’s Mix Ground Flax Seed
- 3 tablespoons dark chocolate chips
- Mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Roll into balls, approximately 1 tablespoon in size
- Refrigerate to firm, over night for best results
- Eat and enjoy!
Love peanut butter? Try this rich and delicious Peanut Butter Protein Smoothie!
Mike’s Mix Products used in this recipe: