A Four Ingredient, Cinnamon Vegan Protein Cookie Recipe
A simple and delicious recipe, courtesy of Purely Twins. With only four ingredients and 30 minutes time (prep and cook), this vegan protein cookie will be a treat to look forward to throughout the week. So easy, the kids can make it.
Did I mention this recipe is also gluten free and paleo? I used Mike’s Mix Vegan Protein in this recipe but feel free to substitute with any other preferred protein choice, such as Mike’s Mix Whey Protein.
- 2 cups Coconut Flakes
- 8 Tbls Mike’s Mix Vegan Protein
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 8 Tbls Maple Syrup
- Pre-heat oven to 300 degrees
- Mix ingredients together in a bowl
- Scoop dough onto tray
- Gently press down to flatten
- Makes about 15-18 cookies
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until golden brown